Monday, July 23, 2012

Live your life

Live your life and risk it all
take some chances, take the fall
take your time, no need to hurry
have some fun, and never worry

If you ever feel like you wanna die,
think of all those things that make you smile
&& Live for those things. =)

Dance like no one’s watching
Love like you’ll never hurt,
Sing like no one’s listening
Live like it’s heaven on Earth.

Time is precious
and its slipping away
so cherish every moment
day after day

You have to go through the worst to get to the best

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. 

Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity. 

Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.

Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true.

People come into your life and people leave it... you just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you.

Laugh often,
Dream big,
Reach for the stars!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Live, Learn, Laugh, Love, Life
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates